Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by!

I am a simple farm girl, saved by grace, with an open heart and sincere soul, constantly seeking the truth of Jesus.
May we find joy in the ordinary, love others well and allow hope to sustain us through every journey in this life.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm a Blogger!

There are many things in this life I've dreamed of doing but blogging was never on my bucket list!  So today, I will write my first official blog and I am hoping that the thoughts and experiences that I share from my heart will somehow touch those who might someday read them. I am still learning and growing every day but striving to keep my promise to God to place no hope in my own strength, nor in my works, but all my hope in Him! My Father has given me a big job to do and instead of trusting in Him I try to do it myself. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the greatness of it all. Help me Lord to place all my trust in you with everything in my life. As the storm clouds gather and the waves begin to churn, I will be calm and allow my soul to be replenished as I wait on you. Our God is a God of wonder but also a God of hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment