Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by!

I am a simple farm girl, saved by grace, with an open heart and sincere soul, constantly seeking the truth of Jesus.
May we find joy in the ordinary, love others well and allow hope to sustain us through every journey in this life.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Years Eve Message ~ 2016

Wow, 2016 is coming to an end and soon we will all begin a new journey as we slip into the first day of a brand new year! This year like most had its good times and challenging times but we have SO many things to be thankful for. I am thankful for Barry, my sweet tractor loving Georgia boy, who loves me even when I act crazy and makes sure we laugh our way through every day!  Thankful for our beautiful little family that brightens our world.  I will always treasure the precious time I was able to spend with my parents this year.  So thankful for the fun times and laughter we've shared with our sweet friends who are SO faithful and true!   Thankful for another amazing year of exciting new things and opportunities with our family at "the gathering."  2016 has brought happy times, sad times, crazy days, treasured memories, firsts, celebrations, busyness, new beginnings, proud moments, enlightenment, preservation and also those much needed times of quietness and still moments. As we begin a new year and new adventures, may we find joy in the ordinary and focus on the positive in the sad times!  May we find happiness in the little things in life and may we cherish those beautiful moments that take our breath away.  As 2017 begins, my prayer is that we will be inspired by those who love well, thankful for the hurdles we've overcome through His loving grace and that our hearts will stay humble and kind through whatever the journey ahead might bring to our lives.  Love yourself, love others and love the world!  Happy Joyful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment