Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by!

I am a simple farm girl, saved by grace, with an open heart and sincere soul, constantly seeking the truth of Jesus.
May we find joy in the ordinary, love others well and allow hope to sustain us through every journey in this life.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Accept "His" Anointing

John 12:44

And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me, but in Him who sent me.”

Limited faith and building our lives around ourselves can leave us more often than not, being the “anointed one” rather than directing our love to others as the “anointer.”  When we allow ourselves to share the anointing of Jesus’ love and devotion with the world, it enables us to grow spiritually and we begin to move toward oneness with the Father.  I desire to always display a strong and genuine statement of faith in Jesus and not one that falters!  What if I would allow myself to trust that God hears my prayers and believe that I will see the glory of God in all things.  What an amazing plan of action God has for my life.  To trust in His miraculous power and immediate redemption would be life altering and transforming beyond our imagination.  He has a plan for eternal life in all who accept Him and for a spiritual quality of life that begins with the “new birth” and lasts throughout eternity.  His glory and power are revealed in and through us. My prayer is that I will become more faithful to share His love with others and by my actions they will feel empowered.  The anointing we have received from Him will abide in us and sharing His great love with others will restore and provide healing to ourselves and to those in our lives that God uses for His glory.  My constant prayer is that my life and my actions will be pleasing to God so that He will use me in His story of love. My hope is that I will always be motivated by His love and not by the love of self.  I want to celebrate God’s victories and have faith in the “One” who came in the name of the Lord.  Accept the anointing of Jesus and trust in the convicting power of the Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment